Navigine offers developers the SDK software package for indoor navigation. It is implemented into mobile apps for extending their functionality. Indoor navigation SDK from Navigine is a set of algorithms solving a wide range of location-based tasks. Using this system, one can create handy apps for smartphones on Android and IOS equipped with the indoor navigation function.
Features of applications with Navigine SDK
Benefits of using Navigine SDK
The location SDK platform from Navigine allows developers to integrate indoor navigation functions into their applications. Using the system has the following advantages:
- Technical support of developers.
- Detailed instructions on implementing the code and setting the application with Navigine SDK.
- Possibilities for prompt market entry with interesting offers for users.
- Handy integration of geolocation services for developing quickly scalable industry solutions.
- Possibility for partnership relations in the sphere of technological projects.
We are able to use different equipment in our platform depending on your business tasks, budget and the required level of positioning accuracy
Our platform can work with different types of technologies like BLE (iBeacon SDK), Wi-Fi, UWB, etc.
The Navigine platform allows you to quickly deploy and scale a solution and do it remotely
Navigine algorithms allow less hardware to be used without sacrificing positioning accuracy compared to other solutions
Our team has over 15 years of experience in the development of navigation systems, the team consists of Phd in Mathematics and Physics and highly qualified project managers
In our platform you can set up seamless switching from indoor to outdoor
Leave a request
Get answers about our products and solutions or send us info about your task. You can also take a look at the approximate pricing of implemented cases.