Navigine offers developers the SDK software package for indoor navigation. It is implemented into mobile apps for extending their functionality. Indoor navigation SDK from Navigine is a set of algorithms solving a wide range of location-based tasks. Using this system, one can create handy apps for smartphones on Android and IOS equipped with the indoor navigation function.
Features of applications equipped with Navigine SDK
The set of algorithms opens unlimited possibilities in tracking people and objects inside buildings. Thanks to these tools, advanced smartphone applications based on the iBeacon technology can be created. The key features:
Benefits of using Navigine SDK
The SDK platform from Navigine allows developers to integrate indoor navigation functions into their applications. Using the system has the following advantages:
- Technical support of developers.
- Detailed instructions on implementing the code and setting the application with Navigine SDK.
- Possibilities for prompt market entry with interesting offers for users.
- Handy integration of geolocation services for developing quickly scalable industry solutions.
- Possibility for partnership relations in the sphere of technological projects.